This is an opportunity to join Endotronix, a dynamic startup dedicated to commercializing revolutionary wireless sensing technology for medical applications.
Endotronix, a growing medtech company located in Lisle, IL just outside Chicago, is advancing the treatment of heart failure (HF) with proactive data-driven solutions that improve the quality of life for patients and clinicians. The company’s platform streamlines care for patients with advanced heart failure. It is comprised of an intuitive patient management system and a wireless, implantable sensor to manage HF patients’ pulmonary artery pressure, a leading indicator for early detection of worsening heart failure. The comprehensive solution overcomes inefficiencies in managing these complex patients and extends clinical care into the home.
Endotronix, Inc. seeks a Manufacturing Engineer to join its Manufacturing team to assist with activities related to the development, manufacturing and validation of wireless implantable sensor products in Lisle, IL. Some domestic and international travel (10%) may be required.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop manufacturing processes including laser processing, dispensing, soldering, assembly processes and automated electrical testing
- Working to improve cost, manufacturability and lead time
- Creating manufacturing documentation (Item Specifications/drawings, routers
- Manufacturing Process Instructions, Standard Test Methods, etc.)
- Write and execute process validation protocols
- Participate in manufacturing activities when required
- Gathering, organizing and analyzing manufacturing data
- Design, create and document manufacturing fixtures
- Interact with 3 rd party vendors and suppliers
- Create and execute equipment IQ/OQ protocols
- Provide training to Technicians
- 1-3 years medical device engineering experience (internships acceptable); demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision; excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in technical writing and documentation; demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills
- Experience with CAD modeling (Solidworks preferred)
- Test method validation experience
- Process validation experience
- Matlab and/or Labview experience
- Process risk analysis (Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis PFMEA)
- Experience with statistical data analysis
BS in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and to complete the required verification document upon hire. Endotronix participates in E-Verify.